Thursday, November 13, 2008

1Pi gardering at Subang Parade

YAMSEH!
from left jason, nickson, susam
from left behind sushen, yungshin and nicoleee!!!
all lengzai and lenglui!

cheng ning and nicole
cheng ning is tranfering school to katholic and I'm tranfering school to SMK USJ 12!
Cheng Ning we are same! hi 5! piak!!!

still got many pizza hut !!!cant finish it



from left jiamin, nicole and weiying!
the 3 leng luiiii! I din put my pic cause my pic is too lansi!





OMG! Tze Yun has a baby!!!with who leh? DJ?xD





teacher's baby Yu Ern 5 months baby girl! so kinda cute!





bought a name key chain:from the left jiamin, nicole, felix, weiying and me!

after tat, we singing karaoke and playing basketball! thanks for weiying give me the keychain for free! weiying ,I will always miss u 4ever!

today,our 1Pi go Subang Parade nicole and felix went to jiamin house fetch me n jiamin.We reach there 10 o'clock something...we went to mcdonald playground n take photo.After tat,we went to pizza hut there saw Kyle ,he damn yeng man!11:15 o'clock,we start eating delicious pizza n anyhing la...Puan chow brought her daughters 1 is Yu Qing ,1 is Yu Ern is a 5 months baby girl.Some1 ask the baby is girl or boy?Yat Haw said check la!hahaha!!!U know wat izit means???I dukung the baby ler...but she cry :( Tze yun is the baby mummy cuz when she dukung the baby she din cry...^^When baby saw Nazwan she cry,Jason come then she dun cry edi cuz she saw lengchai ma...After a few minutes, me,weiying,jiamin,nicole n felix go arcade (da gei), play basketball n sing karaoke...yo!damn fun...At 2:50 o'clock, my mum fetch me back for PIANO CLASS!!!I hope they happy always...other peoples go to sunway pyramid by bus...

I wont 4get u all 1Pi...I will miss u all...muacxxx!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

hello.. bl here.. nice blog =D

Thu Nov 13, 01:14:00 PM 2008  
Blogger Alicia Yang Pei Pei said...

hi!arigato!^^u 2...

Sun Jul 05, 03:24:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home