Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hari keluarga atSU n watch transformer...

Transformer 2
decepticon bad wolf


bumble bee

Optimus Prime


decepticons!



bumble bee




Optimus Prime


2day...is Family day at SMKSU...my skul las year...now transfer 2 smkusj12 ...actually i wan go there 2 find my fenz but...I cant cuz no transport...=( many ppls told me tat is so fun!
so long din see jia min, felix, hoyi n all my classmate ...damn miss them...
maybe next holiday i will hav a gardering wif them...
btw, I went 2 summit 2 watch Transformer wif all my cousin 11ppls ....so fun at2pm cuz sunwayryramid dun hav any ticket ady is sold out...we eat popcorn n drinking coca-cola when watching de transformers fighting!Is so yeng...haha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

transformers r so cool!

Sun Jul 26, 02:33:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home