Tuesday, August 25, 2009

update something bout transfering school to SMK USJ12

suddenly miss SU ...update sumthing bout transfering skul...

mummy:nah!take this fail to your school teacher tomorrow
me:what is this?
Taking out the paper and see...O.O transfering school form?!
me:mummy, U want me transfer school to SMK USJ12 ar?
mummy:yea...cause the school is good and near our house ma...
me:(*feel sad*)mummy, I dun want transfer school to there ler... my friends say the school very strict and HANDPHONE also cant bring to school!!!
mummy:U want bring handphone go to school for wat?show off ar?
me: mummy ar...nola...can take photo and send songs to each other ma...fun ma!
mummy:I dun care la...tomorrow U just pass the fail to the pejabat...
me:(*=(*)ok lo...

Tomorrow at school pondok

When I reach school ,I saw jiamin, nicole,weiying,felix,zhenwei they all are sitting at the pondok and chating like usual...
I walk to the pondok...
me:hey!jiamin...yo!
jiamin:hi alicia...
me:jiamin, I want transfer school to SMK USJ 12 already next year...
jiamin:huh???Y u want transfer school?Dun transfer ler...
felix:huh???U want transfer school?
weiying:alicia, I also will transfer school to Melaka liao...
me:I also dun want la...but no choice liao...
weiying:yes!alicia, we 2 transfer school together! yeah!!!
me:yeah!!!
jiamin and felix:=( yor...u 2 transfer school then leave we 2 oni lo...
me:sry...nvm...U 2 can wif nicole n Zhen Wei ma...haha!
me:eh!dun tell any1 ar...in clude Pn.Chiew
wy,jm,felix:ok!
Time to study now, went to class study lo...

At last period, Pn Chiew teaching us Science...

pn chiew: Class, alicia is tranfering school next year...alicia, y u nvr tell me?pengetua has told me just now...
Suddenly, I crying...weiying give me a tissue...
every1 asking weiying y she cry?她做么哭?
weiying just shaking her head...i duno...
Kyle came back from bilik guru...
Kyle:y she cry?
student:alicia will transfer school next year
Kyle:reali ar?yeah!!!!
Kyle, fine!suan liao lo...XD
student:u so bad la u!
pn chiew coming...
pnchiew:y u crying?
me:T.T...
pnchiew:你舍不得我们是吗?
me:yea...
pnchiew hug me
pnchiew:y u want to change school?
me:my mum say wan...
pnchiew:dun cry liao la...u may come back our school n see us!!!
me:ok...T.T
many ppls asking...
P.S I will miss u all!!! I wont forget our sweet class 1Pi!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home