Thursday, August 27, 2009

Influenza A H1N1 RIP Chai Mee Feng...

I get those pic in ppls blogs from internet...erm...hope they dont mind ..hehe...
this is the pic when pn Teo call the students go to canteen and dataran ilmu and annous that pn .chia has pass away and students can go back now





this is Pn Chai Mee Feng .She pass away due to Influnza H1N1.Althought I dint see her before...but I heard that she is teaching math and science. She often mix with students like her friend...She is a good person...A kind...And a hardworking one as well...



She looks pretty and happy just like a happy apple...



I guess everyone knew that a tragic in my school SMK usj12...






star newspaper


This is the teacher who died in h1n1 or lung failure not sure... Cik Chai Mee Feng...may you rest in peace...

I heard that cik chai is a good teacher and like smile. But then she always dibuli of the boy students...

In wednesday morning, I went back from Taipan...pass by my school...I saw many cars and parents waiting outside.I was like wat?what happen to my school?Is it have early holiday?when I went back home, matthew told me our school got teacher died, now every moring sesion students went home. huh? really? I go check handphone, waseh! 5messages , my friends has just sms me all about our school got teacher died, dont need got to school...I call my mum and tell her that news. She ask me dont go to school for whole week till after school holiday...But I wanna go to school...too boring at home!!!
To all the students, please wear mask to take care yourself...H1N1 is too dangerous!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home