Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!went 2 temple...

2day is Sunday, temple beside summit got a Chinese New Year.
tat nite,we go there eat dinner buffet!!!When I eating,I saw Brandon n his fren there oso.About 8 something, got 舞狮团.i wan 2 take photo but I din bring my handphone...de drumer is so cool n yeng...1 of them is my old fren in primary skul.he still remember me !!!Brandon keep going take photos.When I went back home, I sms brandon izit he at temple?He said he din saw me...I ask her got take de drumer photo onot? He said dun hav!...
I saw Pan sheng n Pan qi there......Brandon said Pan sheng got singing.
But tat time I got back edi...:( Cant watch Pan sheng n Pan qi singin...I will go temple if got any
festival.WARNING:Brandon ,if got any celebration pls tell jiamin...thx!den i can chat wif jiamin there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home