Sunday, August 30, 2009

yeah! eat lunch Shogun @ Sunway Pyramid

Yeah!!!today my family and me go to sunway pyramid shopping!!!my brother need to buy a pants for going to his friend birthday party at Taipan station 1 cafe ... we went shogun for eating our lunch!!!Shogun is a Japanese buffet!!!and expensive also...1 person ALDULT RM 48++ CHILDREN RM 15++
This is bar of foods~

This is bar of deserts~


haha!I took my favourite spicy crab!!!oyster ,prawns and abolone!!! U know la...buffet ma...must eat more expensive want ma...








Shark fin~





lol...the paper?




I teach u eat salmon fish...
1st, take up the salmon fish


2nd, put some WASABI!!!but p/s: dont put too many wasabi if not u know wat happen...lolx



3rd, put some sauce...and eat it!!! YUM YUM!!!



cream mushroom soup~ is so nice, but dont drink too much...easy become fat!!!haha!






the counter much of wain~but nice! more class...




Yes! dim sum!!! my favourite !!! see the pic! Porcupine Pau! I like that is so cute!





My brother put some fish eggs in PAU face...U know why?Cause looks like a dragon fire power!!!



ok!this is the original wan...My brother holding de PAU!






U know what? This is cool! the chocolate!!!


I taking a honeydew and keep rowling the on the chocolate...

sushi bar~

erm...This is a fruit stall ,a guy will blend some watermelon, orange juice, honeydew and more...Guess wat?I choose orange juice! haha!




U saw the guy preparing sushi? erm...the pic is too blur~

After eating, we went out and watch those little children skating for presenting our National day!!!Oh ya! selamat hari merdeka!!!I love u MALAYSIA!!!muacxxx!!!




kung fu gang! so cool~





skating and skating~woohu!




damn yeng!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home