Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09 yeah! today is my bday!

Today is my birthday!!!09.09.09 is a lucky number! damn lucky!
I received 10++messages from my friends from SMK SU and SMK USJ 12...Im so happy that they dint forget my birthday! Hey, U all! thanks yea...=D miss u!!!

I get this thing from yeeleng...ya, she did this thing to me.... haha! Im so touching!!!^^ hehe!


wishes from my friends...^^

Dong ley lin wrote this! haha



pic looks blu blur cause i using handphone...hehe









ppls who sms me!

8 september
11:09pm
wei ying
祝你生日快乐!

8 september
11:42pm
waynie
Hey alicia.wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY.may god bless u always and may ur dreams come true.^_^

9september
12:11am
brandon loy
Happy Birthday=D
luckiest day somemore.09.09.09 may ur wish come true!

9september
12:12am
Nicole Choong
Happy b'day alicia. Hope u have a splendid b'day. Muacks.

9september
12:18am
shu mei
Yo!Yo!Yo!
happy birthday to u.
happy birthday to u.
happy birthday to alicia.
happy birthday to u.

Always remember that I love u...Hahaz...

This is your lucky year ya!
09。09。09。。。
Haha..Be happy! Present ah...See 1st la...
As long as you don forget mine...hehe...

9september
12:53am
ruibing
Happy birthday:)
I love u ! muacx...

9september
6:51am
Su Sam
Happy birthday to u!
May all ur wish come true!

9september
8:10am
Ho Yi
Happy birthday!!!~^0^

9 september
8:43am
Jia Min
Hapi b'day Alicia..I luv u n miss u...Muackz...

9september
10:46am
Nickson Chong
Happy birthday yang pet pet :)

9september
11:03am
Xin Ying
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

9september
11:14am
Yen Ning
Alicia, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'!!!

9september
7:39pm
Felix
Happy b'day!! Friends for eva! Muackz

9september
7:51pm
Wei Hong
happy birthday

8:38pm
Cheng Ning calling me...

C.N:alicia! happy birthday!
me: THANK U THANK U!^^
C.N:u know who i am onot?
me: erm... erm...brandon?
C.N:nola...MA DE !u dint save my handphone number?
me:erm... sry juz now i busy...forget save liao...hehe
C.N:I am Cheng Ning la!
me: oh! okok! cheng ning! the sounds not same like u wan?
C.N:got meh?
me: yea...haha!
C.N: happy birthday!
me: thank u! thank u!
C.N:y u keep saying THANK U wan?
me:haha! so how r u?how is ur new school?
C.N:haiz...damn fan!
me: so izit the disiplin streat?
C.N:nola...
me:o...ermmm...erm...nothing to say liao wor...ok...bye bye!
C.N:ok bye bye! happy birthday!
me: thanku thank u! bye bye!
Cheng Ning, thanks!U r still a master rubix!!!haha!geng!
Nothing to say in phone...haha! cacat!xD
Im so happy in this year bday!
Im so proud have many best and sweet friends...^^
miss SU friends!!!!muacx!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home