Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy birthday! limay! ^.^

happy birthday to my best friends!!!chin li may!!!
yo yo yo
check it out!
123 go
happy birthday to u ~
yo yo
happy birthday to u~
yo yo
happy birthday to limay~
happy birthday to u~

today is li may birthay!!!yeah!!! ruibing bought mc donald to her...:)
ruibing! fine lo! dint buy for me lo!xp


ok! erm...this is her photo ! I found 1 of her photo only...so ...no choice!
nice right?
she is a pretty girl and funny and like to laugh!
LOLX
tonight they go usj4 taman and playing the candles ...wah!!!so fun!
sry! I cant go cause I need to do something and xinying also cant go cause she have tuition...hehe!
I dint go not fun rite?
cheh~
jkjk
Btw, may your wish come true limay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home