Thursday, January 21, 2010

be a prefect?

I get this prefect picture from my school blog photographed by christophwr ho tjah tjin...today in class teacher asking me...

pn punetha:u want be a prefect ?
me:sorry teacher...I cant hear u...

she talk louder to me...

pn punetha:alicia, u wan be a prefect?
me:I dont want...

suddenly ruibing came to me...

me:ruibing, u want be a prefect?
pn punetha:u want be a prefect?
ruibing:I dont want...but shiman want..

ruibing pointing shiman...and pn punetha went to her place and ask...

pn punetha:you want be prefect?
shiman:erm...how many person can join?

yeeleng and leylin they all went to shiman place and keep asking teacher about joining prefect things...
shiman:If I want join no need to interview?
pn punetha:no need u just get the form from another teacher..


school bell is rang...and is time to go home!!!


when I went home ,I ask my brother...

me:today at school,my teacher ask me want be prefect or not?so u think how?
brother:me too leh! at school Pn Teo ask me want to be prefect or not when those prefect were sportcheck...
me:huh?Today only you study second day in my school leh...
brother:yalo!when those prefect were sportcheck...almost is my turn to check...suddenly pn teo pull me out and ask me to clip the NAMA KAD SEMENTARA.


THE STORY OF P TEO AND MY BROTHER
pn teo:u want be prefect?
brother:I dont want...
pn teo:why?
brother:Im not interested...
pn teo:O...no interested ...ok!go back to your place...


CONTINUE...
me:why you dont want?
brother:be prefect not good want...later many peoples hate you and dont want make friend with want...trust me!
me:but got merrits points and easy to go to university leh...
brother:I know ...but mummy sure dont let want!
me:Yalo...later I discuss with mummy la!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home