Sunday, January 17, 2010

december in my cousin dinner...

I went penang for going my cousin wedding dinner!yeah!I really happy !cause I will meet all my cousin there!I have 8aunt and 6 uncles!waseh!isn't many ppls?!damn excited!lolx
me and my cousin hooi fan



aunties and my mum r chatting ...#%&#$!!!



hooi fan and my mum... eh?how come like that wan?im my mother daughter right?how come not not me take picture with mummy wan?eh!hooi fan!move la I wan take pic with my mum la! cheh~joking joking...xp





smile=)
huey yi,me,my cousin wife,hooifan


cousin family! red shirt cousin damn cute and smart!and the white shirt
is my cousin elder brother and i heard that he get5 As in PMR!so proud of
him!and his mum looks nice!



sabar la u all!luckily I dint sit with them...haha






shark fin my favourite!








my cousin and his girlfriends!so sweet!<3> my aunt and my mum






all lengluis!

4 sisters











yam seng!!!





my mum singing on the stage!woohoo!go mummy!
I support u!


cousin singing



the baby is my cousin brother son! so cute<3




singing~



wah!those ppls are going home!

3 little girls...






cheers!



is almost 11:30pm is time to go back but they keep talking ...haiz...


hui yee !U keep sms from 8pm until 11pm!U wont tired wan meh? xp

Btw I feel so happy can go back penang to gathering and now we r going back to my cousin house...banglo! yeah!almost 37 ppls in his house !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home