Friday, January 29, 2010

playing badminton and so tired but im happy!=)

Today, I went school in 3pm and saw ruibing...guess what?We lontar peluru pertandingan! haha!
We saw Ken Jee the prefect there and lontar peluru also...And he so funny and keep doing beatbox!He looks like so highper! haha! And me and ruibing keep laughing ^^ haha!When is our turn to lontar the 4KG ball! Is tooooo heavy! At the last , we lose...=( I went back by walking and I teman ruibing waiting her driver...we chat and chat...her driver is coming and BYE BYE!XP When I went home, I saw I keep wearing the paper of the number...Oh no! forget return to teacher! Nevermind la, take pic for kenangan first...haha!
When I came back from school...I sit in front the tv and AH!!!!My idol Evan YO 蔡旻佑!MV 小乖乖!My favourite song!>


I suddenly saw that he got facebook ! I ran to my room and faster add him! haha! going @.@





so sweet!!!





After that, I went to playground and jogging around there...I saw a lady taking photo for her little daughter...I feel like live in a happy live...







peoples playing basketballl...






yo! went to my cousin house and playing badminton!!!I have 3 families cousins near my house ...so happy we can play together everytime...we alll also study in a same school usj12 and some teacher will confuse that who is our brother or sister! hahaha!>.<




My brother and matthew a team VS yong jun and kendly!!! p.s behind the girl...
We keep challenging each other until 7.40pm...
So tired...I calling my mum
me:mummy, can u come 7aunt house fetch us back?
mummy:walk back la...
me:mummy, my leg want patah liao...
mummy:want patah liao ar? also walk back...call ur brother and sister come back now...
me:ok lo...
conclusion:Today,I feel so happy and so tired...the other day i went to school, my leg feel like dont have bone...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home